We reserve the right to update this policy from time-to-time. The updated version of this policy can always be found on this page. This policy is effective from 01st June 2019.
What kind of data do we collect?
We may collect the following personal data about you
- Name, company name and job title
- Contact information including email address, phone number, and address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and industry
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to inquiries
- Other information relevant to surveys and/or promotional offers
How do we use your data?
- To contact you when you send in an inquiry
- For our internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To customize the website according to your interests
- For all forms of direct marketing communications and messaging to you across all channels.
- To provide personalized content and services to you
- To contact you for market research purposes by email, phone or other means of communication.
Legal grounds to process your data
We rely on the following legal grounds to process your personal data:
- Where it is needed to fulfill a contract to provide you with our products or services.
- Where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, including:
- Managing your products and services, updating your records and contacting you about your order or agreements
- Management and operations of our business including accountancy;
- For direct marketing communications
- With your consent:
- For some direct marketing communications, including email newsletter signups from website users
- For some of our profiling via website cookies
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Essential Cookies: We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Third Party Cookies: In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your options regarding Cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
How we share your personal information with other organisations?
We may share information with the following third parties for the purposes outlined in ‘How do we use your data’ in order to process your personal data:
- Website management provider
- Marketing automation system
- CRM system
- ERP system
- Google Analytics
- Direct mail fulfillment suppliers
How long your personal information is retained?
We retain your personal information for as long as is deemed necessary. This is usually throughout the course of the business relationship plus ten years.
How do we protect you data?
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data that we hold from unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction. Our standard protocols include:
- Application security: traffic encryption, strongly hashed passwords, safeguards against vulnerabilities such as cross-site scripting, SQL injections, phishing, and others.
- Network security: firewalls and systems to detect suspicious behavior, stop malicious attempts to gain.
- Organizational security: access policies, access logs, and confidentiality agreements.
- Physical security: preventing unauthorized access to infrastructure processing personal data.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. Once you have used these links to leave our site, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise your right to look at the privacy statement of the other website.
What rights do we have over your data?
You have several rights under GDPR including the right to:
- request us to give you access to it, and have us provide you with a copy of any data we hold about you
- request us to rectify or update that we hold about you
- request us to erase the data in certain circumstances
- request us to restrict our using it, under certain circumstances
- object to our using it, in certain circumstances
- withdraw your consent to our using it, where our processing is based on consent